Salchichón Ibérico De Bellota Bocadillo (Sandwich) w/ Tomato and EVOO 2621 Views
This “Bocadillo” is absolutely stunning. It is a very common one in many homes in Spain. Actually you will find different variations of it. Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota is a high end Salami made out of acorn-fed Ibérico breed pork.
To make sure you make the best “bocadillo de salchichón” ever, you need to have the finest ingredients. First start with a crunchy fresh white baguette. Then get fresh and ripe tomatoes on the vine, a good extra virgin Olive Oil and finally the main ingredient: Acorn-fed Ibérico Salchichón.
Preparing this sandwich is easy. Take your time and make it perfect.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club.
How to prepare
- 1.Open a freshly baked baguette in two.
- 2.Cut some thin slices of the best Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota.
- 3.Cut some slices of a ripe tomato on the vine.
- 4.Drizzle a nice amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the open bread.
- 5.Place the slices of tomato and then the slices of Salchichón on top and close the sandwich. Enjoy!