Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota, Manchego Cheese and Piquillo Peppers Toast 2128 Views
Enjoy this video recipe and learn how to prepare a super simple Tapa. It includes three iconic Spanish ingredients, which are Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese, Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota and Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers. Delicious!
This Spanish toast can be prepared for larger parties very easily. Also it will stay fresh for several hours after served (just make sure the piquillo peppers are not in direct contact with the bread).
This tapa is packed with flavor. The gran reserva Manchego Cheese is a pretty strong but balanced cheese. The Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota has a complex and delicious flavor as well. And the piquillo peppers give the smokiness touch.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut some wedges of the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese.
- 2.Cut the slices of the Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota.
- 3.Open the jar of Fire Roasted Piquillo peppers and cut each pepper in two.
- 4.Now toast some slices of white bread and start placing two slices of Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota on top of each toast.
- 5.Then place a wedge a Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese.
- 6.Finally, top the toast with the delicious Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers. Enjoy!