- Mixed greens for the salad.
- 1 small avocado.
- 2 oz of Acorn-fed Ibérico Ham.
- 1 can of tuna belly.
- Extra virgin Olive Oil.
- The juice of ½ lemon.
- For the wine reduction: Sweet dessert wine and sugar
- Put the wine and sugar in a pan over medium heat for 30 minutes or until the mix has reduced to half and the texture is starting to get dense. Remember to stir it constantly to dissolve the sugar in the wine.
- Dice the avocado, add lemon juice and olive oil and save it in a bowl.
- Add salt, a hint of olive oil, and some of the wine reduction to the greens, and start putting the small pieces of avocado, Jamón Ibérico de Bellota and the tuna belly salad.
- Finally, add on top some more wine reduction to decorate.
Now you are ready to enjoy this delicious: Tuna belly salad with avocado, Jamón Ibérico and sweet vine reduction!
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.