Award winning Majorero semi-cured goat cheese with Paprika. Small wheel 2.2lb.
- The most awarded goat cheese in the world!
- Made from 100% Majorera goat’s rich milk from Fuerteventura
- Nutty, rich and buttery flavor (somehow comparable to Manchego cheese)
- Certified Protected Designation of Origin
- Aged for 2 months
- Natural rind (no paraffin) coated in mild paprika
- Texture: compact and creamy
- Pairs with Honey from Azahar, Spain
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt than any other. These extraordinary anchovies are aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil given them a firm but silky texture. Enjoy them over a high quality potato chip or a slice of toasted baguette.$21.90 Add to cart
These Hand-made Traditional “Regañás” crackers are the absolute perfect pairing for all Ibérico products. Enjoy these 100% artisanal small extra crunchy crackers directly imported from Seville, Spain. Bundle of 6 individual bags of 0.7 oz each to maintain freshness.$6.90 Add to cart
Miel de Azahar. Just drizzle some honey and enjoy the sweetness taking the cheese to another level. Try it for breakfast on toast or yogurt as well, and also on top of your fresh fruit. Made from orange trees in Andalusia and Valencian Community.$9.90 Add to cart
Premium Spanish olive spread. A brilliant way to add the delicious olives flavor to hundreds of tapas. Try it with manchego cheese, majorero goat cheese, white asparagus, piquillo peppers, or any other tapa or toast. 3 amazing flavors to add to your pantry today.$18.90 Add to cart