The "Pata Negra" of the paella pans! This high-quality, special thickness, polished steel paella pan is specially built for Induction and Glass-Ceramic kitchens, and you can also use it with traditional gas stoves, barbecues or any other open fire. Made in Valencia, Spain, home of the world-renowned paella dish. It's the highest quality paella-pan in the market. The best tools always yield the best results.
- High-quality double thickness polished Steel.
- Serves 2-4 people. You can always use it for 6 but the best paellas are thin.
- Specially built for induction and glass ceramic Kitchens.
- Also perfect for gas stoves, barbecues or any other open fire.
- Made in Valencia, home of the world-renowned paella dish.
- Highest quality in the market.
- Perfect to make paellas in your kitchen without additional gadgets!
- Check out “How to season your paella pan” and “How to take care of your paella pan“.
- Washing & Storing Tip: Before storing your paella pan, wash it thoroughly with abundant soap and water, rinse, dry, and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a paper towel. This will prevent rust.
- Before using it for the first time: Fill the pan with water, boil for 5 min, remove the water, gently clean with abundant soap, rinse and dry.
- Check the authentic Paella Valenciana Recipe
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt...$21.90 Add to cart
Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. Jar (10-16 pieces)
Sweet and delicious fire roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. You haven't tried anything like it before.$18.90 Add to cart
Gourmet Baby Beans in Olive Oil from Navarra. 12 oz Jar
Refine and tender Gourmet Baby Beans in olive oil from Navarra. Harvested at their peak and preserved in olive oil...$21.90 Add to cart
Hand-Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra” 2.5oz
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice,...$36.99 Add to cart
60s VIDEO-RECIPES 🎬️
New tapas coming soon!