DescriptionThe "Pata Negra" of the paella pans! This high-quality, special thickness, polished steel paella pan is specially built for Induction and Glass-Ceramic kitchens, and you can also use it with traditional gas stoves, barbecues or any other open fire. Made in Valencia, Spain, home of the world-renowned paella dish. It's the highest quality paella-pan in the market. The best tools always yield the best results.
- High-quality double thickness polished Steel.
- Serves 2-4 people. You can always use it for 6 but the best paellas are thin.
- Specially built for induction and glass ceramic Kitchens.
- Also perfect for gas stoves, barbecues or any other open fire.
- Made in Valencia, home of the world-renowned paella dish.
- Highest quality in the market.
- Perfect to make paellas in your kitchen without additional gadgets!
- Washing & Storing Tip: Before storing your paella pan, wash it thoroughly with abundant soap and water, rinse, dry, and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a paper towel. This will prevent rust.
- Before using it for the first time: Fill the pan with water, boil for 5 min, remove the water, gently clean with abundant soap, rinse and dry.
- Check the authentic Paella Valenciana Recipe
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt than any other. These extraordinary anchovies are aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil given them a firm but silky texture. Enjoy them over a high quality potato chip or a slice of toasted baguette.$21.90 Add to cart
$18.90 Add to cart
$21.90 Add to cart
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice, vacuum sealed and imported by air to maintain freshness. 1-5 Days Free Shipping. 100% Free Returns.$36.99 Add to cart
60s VIDEO-RECIPES 🎬️
New tapas coming soon!