Tastes of the Camino is an Award-Winning recipe book that showcases some of the most iconic Spanish dishes. Learn all about the foods along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela, an ancient pilgrimage route in Northern Spain. It includes 30 amazing recipes that will "wow" your senses and leave your guests wanting more! High-quality full-colored pictures and Step-by-Step instructions. 100% Free Shipping!
- 30 Truly Iconic Spanish Recipes.
- Full color pictures per recipe.
- Step-by-Step instructions (very easy to follow).
- Hard Cover, high quality printing.
- Easy-to-find Ingredients.
- Written by Yosmar Martínez, a renowned Chef (Le Cordon Bleu)
- Winner of Gourmand World Cookbook Award: Best Self Published Book in the USA.
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt...$21.90 Add to cart
Extra Premium Almond Hard Turrón Nougat 5.30 oz
Premium, crunchy, delicate and sweet turrón candy from Spain. The highest quality traditional Almond hard Turrón. Indulge these Christmas sweet...
Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. Jar (10-16 pieces)
Sweet and delicious fire roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. You haven't tried anything like it before.$18.90 Add to cart