Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
Currently out of stock but there is more on the way. Get notified and receive a discount when available.
AS SEEN ON INSTAGRAM
DescriptionYurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt than any other. These extraordinary anchovies are aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil given them a firm but silky texture. Enjoy them over a high quality potato chip or a slice of toasted baguette.
- The largest caliber Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain
- Aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood from the North of Spain in the Spring season.
- Firm texture and delicate and balanced flavor (non-salty!)
- Elaborated following the traditional way used in the Yurrita house for over 150 years.
- Healthy nutritional values of the fish plus the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Less salt than the average anchovy fillets.
- 100% Hand made by artisans in the north of Spain.
- 1-3 days Free Shipping & 100% Free Returns (no questions asked)
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Premium Marinated White Anchovies “Boquerones en Vinagre” 3.5oz
Premium Boquerones en Vinagre from the iconic Cantabrian Sea in Spain. These hand-picked anchovies are masterfully marinated in premium wine...
Unique Artisanal Manchego Cheese “Gran Reserva” Dehesa de los Llanos 8.8 Ounces
The only Spanish Cheese awarded as “The Best Cheese in the World.” Made with pure raw milk (not pasteurized) in...$24.90 Add to cart
Bonito del Norte Tuna in Olive Oil with Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers. 5.8 oz.
Mind blowing pair of flavors! The fire roasted piquillo peppers add the earthy flavor to the delicate Bonito del Norte...
Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. Jar (10-16 pieces)
Sweet and delicious fire roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. You haven't tried anything like it before.