Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
- The largest caliber Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain
- Aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood from the North of Spain in the Spring season.
- Firm texture and delicate and balanced flavor (non-salty!)
- Elaborated following the traditional way used in the Yurrita house for over 150 years.
- Healthy nutritional values of the fish plus the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Less salt than the average anchovy fillets.
- 100% Hand made by artisans in the north of Spain.
- 1-3 days Free Shipping & 100% Free Returns (no questions asked)
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Premium Boquerones en Vinagre from the iconic Cantabrian Sea in Spain. These hand-picked anchovies are masterfully marinated in premium wine vinegar and packed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. They have a delicate soft texture and a rich and balanced flavor. Enjoy them over a crisp potato chip, or a slice of toasted baguette.$18.90 Add to cart
The only Spanish Cheese awarded as “The Best Cheese in the World.” Made with pure raw milk (not pasteurized) in a slow and artisan customized process. Packaged in the perfect size (8.8 ounces) to enjoy with friends or as a delightful gift.$24.90 Add to cart
Mind blowing pair of flavors! The fire roasted piquillo peppers add the earthy flavor to the delicate Bonito del Norte Tuna. Enjoy on it’s own, in a salad with tomato or in a “bocadillo” sandwich with warm bread. Handmade and preserved in Olive Oil by 5th generation artisans in the North of Spain (Bermeo). A true delicacy!$18.90 Add to cart
$16.90 Add to cart