DescriptionThe "Pata Negra" of the paella pans! This premium-quality, double thickness, polished steel paella pan is specially built for Induction and Glass-Ceramic kitchens, and you can also use it with traditional gas stoves, barbecues or any other open fire. Made in Valencia, Spain, home of the world-renowned paella dish. It's the highest quality paella-pan in the market. The best tools always yield the best results.
- Premium-quality extra thick polished Steel.
- Serves 4 tp 6 people. You can always use it for 8 but the best paellas are thin.
- Specially built all types of stoves (Induction, Glass Ceramic, Gas and BBQ).
- Made in Valencia, home of the world-renowned paella dish.
- The highest quality paella pan in the market.
- Perfect size to make paellas in your kitchen without additional gadgets!
- Washing & Storing Tip: Before storing your paella pan, wash it thoroughly with abundant soap and water, rinse, dry, and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a paper towel. This will prevent rust.
- Before using it for the first time: Fill the pan with water, boil for 5 min, remove the water, gently clean with abundant soap, rinse and dry.
- Check the authentic Paella Valenciana Recipe
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Premium Boquerones en Vinagre from the iconic Cantabrian Sea in Spain. These hand-picked anchovies are masterfully marinated in premium wine vinegar and packed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. They have a delicate soft texture and a rich and balanced flavor. Enjoy them over a crisp potato chip, or a slice of toasted baguette.$18.90 Add to cart
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt than any other. These extraordinary anchovies are aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil given them a firm but silky texture. Enjoy them over a high quality potato chip or a slice of toasted baguette.$21.90 Add to cart
These Hand-made Traditional “Regañás” crackers are the absolute perfect pairing for all Ibérico products. Enjoy these 100% artisanal small extra crunchy crackers directly imported from Seville, Spain. Bundle of 6 individual bags of 0.7 oz each to maintain freshness.$6.90 Add to cart
$18.90 Add to cart
60s VIDEO-RECIPES 🎬️
New tapas coming soon!