Lomo 100% Ibérico de Bellota, Manchego Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes Toast 1867 Views
Lomo Ibérico de Bellota is a lean cured meat. Its made with the pork loin, paprika and other spices. It is a sought after cut sometimes preferred even over Jamón Ibérico!
This toast is very simple. You just have to cut thin slices of the finest acorn-fed Ibérico Loin. Then prepare some wedges of gran reserva Manchego Cheese. Finally add a cherry tomato to give the acidity touch and freshness to the toast.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut the slices of the Lomo Ibérico de Bellota, and remove the casing from each slice.
- 2.Cut some wedges of the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese and remove the rind.
- 3.Now toast some slices of white bread, add a hint of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and start placing a wedge of Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese.
- 4.Then place a slice of delicious Lomo Ibérico de Bellota.
- 5.Cut a few cherry tomatoes in half and top the toast with one half. Use a toothpick to keep everything together.
- 6.Decorate the plate with some thyme. Enjoy!