This simple tapa brings about an explosion of flavors!
Imagine the delicious texture of Brie Cheese with Jamón Ibérico de Bellota and refreshing slices of apple served in delicious delicate crackers! Truly a symphony of flavors that can be enjoyed at home and tastes as good if not better than at a 5-star restaurant!
The recipe for Brie Cheese with Jamón Ibérico:
- Jamon Iberico de Bellota
- Brie Cheese
How to prepare
- Carve some slices of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.
- Cut some pieces of Brie Cheese (For an added flavor taste, heat the knife before you cut the Brie).
- Slice a handful pieces of apple in cylindrical shapes (circles).
- Take your favorite crackers, and place the delicious gooey brie, the refreshing apple and followed by the Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.
- Take a bite-in and enjoy the most delicious recipe you've ever had done in under 5 minutes.