Fresh Melon with Jamón Ibérico Summer Salad Recipe
If there’s a fruit that pairs perfectly with a good Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, that is melon!
Today, we’ll be pairing Melon with Jamón Ibérico, but don’t shy away from testing and trying other self-made Melon recipes, as there are tons of ways to combine them both. 🙂
Fresh Melon & Jamón Ibérico Summer Salad Recipe:
- Jamon Iberico de Bellota
- Mint Leaves
How to prepare
- Grab yourself a tasty delicious melon! (Our favorite is the traditional melon from Spain, which is called "Christmas Melon," or also known as "Piel de Sapo.")
- With a small ice-cream scoop, spoon or other kitchen item, make a handful of little melon balls and place them in a small bowl.
- Carve some slices of Jamón Iberico de Bellota or if you already have them sliced, cut them into tiny bite-size slices and place them all around and on-top of the melon balls.
- Add a few mint leaves for garnish/decoration and to clean your palate.
- Sit-down and enjoy this easy delicious recipe that once you try, you'll want to make over and over again.
You’ll be amazed with the blend of sweet and salty flavors and the freshness of this easy to make salad!
Take a look at our other Ham & Melon recipe!
[Video] Melon with Jamón Iberico de Bellota Recipe
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com