- 1/3 cup green olives, pitted
- 4 Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa
- 4 slices of crusty bread, slightly toasted (or baguette)
- 8–10 thin slices Artisanal Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota, casing removed
- 8-10 thin slices Artisanal Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota, casing removed
- 8 slices Artisanal Manchego Cheese Gran Reserva
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons aioli or garlic mayo
How to prepare
- Chop olives and piquillo peppers, mix together, and set aside.
- Dress arugula with a pinch of salt, olive oil, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Evenly spread aioli on the insides of each piece of bread.
- Evenly layer slices of salchichón, chorizo, and Manchego on one slice of bread. Top with olive and pepper mixture, dressed arugula, and place another slice of bread on top. Repeat with the remaining slices to make two sandwiches.