How to Prepare the Best Pata Negra Pizza:
- Pizza Dough
- Jamon Iberico de Bellota
- Parmesan cheese
How to prepare
- Prepare your pizza dough; here’s a good video on How to make pizza dough, however, there are a lot of videos you can find online.
- Place your pizza stone in the oven and pre-heat the oven to 480F. (Do not put a cold pizza stone in a hot oven as this might crack the stone) (If you don’t have a pizza stone you can use a tray that you can place the pizza on, make sure to use cooking spray or vegetable paper, so that the pizza won't stick)
- Slice your favorite tomatoes and place them on op of the pizza dough.
- Grab a handful of arugula and add it on top as well.
- Place slices of the best ham in the world, Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota (You can make 2-3 pizzas with one pack)
- Add slices of Parmesan cheese on top of everything and drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 480F to leave it brown and crunchy.
- Remove from oven, let is cool so you won't burn yourself, and enjoy!