Artisan Spanish Cheese
Award winning Majorero semi-cured goat cheese with Paprika. Small wheel 2.2lb.
DescriptionEnjoy the most awarded goat cheese in the world, including 2018 Award for “The Best Semi-cured Goat Cheese in the World” among 3000 cheeses from 20 countries. Made from Fuerteventura’s Majorera goat’s rich and aromatic milk and coated in Paprika. A true delicacy!.
- The most awarded goat cheese in the world!
- Made from 100% Majorera goat’s rich milk from Fuerteventura
- Nutty, rich and buttery flavor (somehow comparable to Manchego cheese)
- Certified Protected Designation of Origin
- Aged for 2 months
- Natural rind (no paraffin) coated in mild paprika
- Texture: compact and creamy
- Pairs with Honey from Azahar, Spain
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt...$21.90 Add to cart
Orange Blossom Honey from Spain. 12.3 oz.
Miel de Azahar. Just drizzle some honey and enjoy the sweetness taking the cheese to another level. Try it for...$9.90 Add to cart
Delicious Trio of Gourmet Spanish Olive Spreads.
Premium Spanish olive spread. A brilliant way to add the delicious olives flavor to hundreds of tapas. Try it with...$18.90 Add to cart