The Best Anchovies From Cantabria With Pan Tumaca 1496 Views
Super easy and absolutely delectable Spanish tapa. This video shows you the simple steps to make the best anchovy tapa ever.
As you can imagine, it is key to have the finest anchovies available. Make sure you use authentic anchovies from the north of Spain. The best are from Santoña in Cantabria. Ibérico Club’s unique Anchovy fillets from Santoña go through a double deboning manual process (yes fillet by fillet). This means that the anchovies are incredibly tender. Also they are aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut some slices of white bread (baguette, ciabatta, galician bread...)
- 2.Put the slices of bread in the grill at medium to high temperature with some extra virgin olive oil until golden brown
- 3.Cut a ripe tomato in two and rub it on the toast, extracting some pulp and juices.
- 4.Open the can of anchovies and put two fillets in each slice.
- 5.Drizzle with some more Extra Virgin Olive Oil and enjoy!