Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers, Mozzarella And Garlic Salad 127 Views
60 second video recipe to prepare a fresh and super flavorful salad. This salad will win you good friends forever.
The fire roasted piquillo peppers from Lodosa, Navarra (north of Spain) are a one of a kind preserve vegetable. They have a super delicate texture and an absolutely delicious smoky flavor. When combined with the mild flavor of the fresh mozzarella and the punch of the garlic it results in a completely unique salad. It will go to perfection with your next Spanish tapas dinner party.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut in two pieces each piquillo pepper and open each half
- 2.Thinly slice the garlic
- 3.Slice the fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4.In a deep bowl (ideally transparent so you can see the layers) start by placing a layer of the Piquillo peppers.
- 5.Then add a few slices of garlic, a layer of the fresh mozzarella cheese and season with salt & pepper.
- 6.Add a generous drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and repeat again the 3 layers of Piquillo pepers, garlic and mozzarella.
- 7.Continue creating layers until desired and top the last layer with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and some fresh thyme.