Ventresca Tuna Belly With Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers 814 Views
Super fresh and delicate Spanish tapa. It combines the earthy flavor of the Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers with the sublime texture and seafood flavor of the “Ventresca” Tuna Belly.
This is a very simple recipe that will take you less than 3 minutes to prepare and will blow your mind.
Our fire roasted piquillo peppers are the famous, artisanal Pimientos del Piquillo de Lodosa. They are certified with the Denomination of Origin “Piquillo de Lodosa”. These small, red, sweet, tender and delicious peppers are harvested between September and November. They are fire roasted, pealed by hand and kept whole. They are preserved dry to protect the intensity and aromas. These are 100% natural, artisanal and traceable. No GMOs.
The Ventresca tuna belly is the most tender and delicate ventresca in the world. This delicacy is handmade and preserved in Olive Oil by 5th generation artisans in the North of Spain (Bermeo). A true delicacy!
How to prepare
- 1.Open the Ventresca can.
- 2.With the help of a fork place very carefully the ventresca fillets in the serving plate.
- 3.Open the Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers jar and with the help of a fork take out the peppers one by one and carefully place them on top of the ventresca fillets.
- 4.Drizzle with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sea salt flakes.
- 5.Add some slices of toasted white bread.