- 10 oz of assorted greens
- 7 oz of fresh goat cheese
- 2.5 oz of Jamón de Bellota 100% Ibérico (1 package of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wine vinegar
- Modena vinegar
How to prepare
- Mix the greens and raisins in a salad bowl and reserve.
- For the dressing, mix well the extra virgin olive oil, wine vinegar, salt and a spoon of honey. Add the dressing to the salad.
- Put 2 spoons of Modena vinegar in a pan at medium heat. Then place the goat cheese (just on one side) and let it caramelize at low heat until the vinegar almost disappears and the cheese is golden brown.
- Take out of the pan and place it on top of the salad with the caramelized side up.
- Finally, cut the slices of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota into thin strips and put them over the cheese.