Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Picual 500ml.
Award-winning, premium Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen, Spain. This golden color, deeply flavored, perfectly balanced Olive Oil is absolutely amazing. Early harvest, and cold pressed. Use it on your salads, seafood, bread, over your piquillo peppers or in a toast with salt for breakfast. Ibérico Club's number one pick in Spanish Olive Oils!
- Selected by Ibérico Club among 20 of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oils from Spain.
- Directly imported from Jaen, Spain by air in small batches.
- 4th generation, women-owned, 500.000 acres “Finca”.
- “Cosecha temprana“. Harvested in late October at its optimum stage.
- Less than 24 hours from harvest to milling.
- Mechanically extracted without heating or chemicals.
- Deeply flavored and perfectly rounded.
- Masterfully balanced between a sweet entrance and a slightly spicy twist at the end.
- Exceptional aromas, such as olive leaves, freshly cut grass, tomatoes and almonds.
- Unique deep-red bottle design reflecting passion and Andalusian tradition.
- Presented in a limited edition box. Perfect for gifts as well.
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Bonito del Norte Belly Tuna “Ventresca” fillets from Bermeo, Spain. 4 oz.
Enjoy the most tender and delicate ventresca fillets in the world. Handmade and preserved in Olive Oil by 5th generation...$24.90 Add to cart
Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. Jar (10-16 pieces)
Sweet and delicious fire roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. You haven't tried anything like it before.$18.90 Add to cart
Gourmet Baby Beans in Olive Oil from Navarra. 12 oz Jar
Refine and tender Gourmet Baby Beans in olive oil from Navarra. Harvested at their peak and preserved in olive oil...$21.90 Add to cart
Hand-Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra” 2.5oz
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice,...$36.99 Add to cart