Finger-licking Fried Manchego Cheese
Delicious fried manchego cheese that will have you eating every single one and then some! This is one recipe that you can’t miss and your loved ones will be begging you to make more 😉
- Manchego Cheese provided by Iberico Club
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Dried Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons of Paprika
- 1 Cup of Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flower
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
How to prepare
- Begin by cutting the manchego cheese into slices that are not too thick or thin, approximately 1/4" in thickness.
- Next, grab 3 separate plates, in these plates we will be adding: 1) Flour. 2) Beaten Eggs with 1 teaspoon of water. 3) Breadcrumbs with Paprika, Oregano and Black Pepper.
- With the plates ready, begin the coating, grab the 1/4" slices of Manchego and dip it in the flour, then soak it the egg solution and then coat in the breadcrubs. (Note, make sure the whole cheese is coated, or it will melt out when fried)
- Now that you have them coated, place them in the freezer for about 1-hour.
- Once an hour has lapsed, take them out and place them in the fryer or frying pan until they are lightly golden.
Products in this recipe
Premium Smoked Paprika from La Vera. 2.5 oz
Introducing our premium Smoked Paprika from La Vera, the perfect addition to any paella recipe. Our paprika is made from...
Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Picual 500ml.
Award-winning, premium Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen, Spain. This golden color, deeply flavored, perfectly balanced Olive Oil is...
Unique Artisanal Manchego Cheese “Gran Reserva” Dehesa de los Llanos 8.8 Ounces
The only Spanish Cheese awarded as “The Best Cheese in the World.” Made with pure raw milk (not pasteurized) in...
Show us your ♥