Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 4 whole cubanelle peppers, stems removed
- 1 large baguette, sliced lengthwise and cut into fourths
- Aioli or garlic mayonnaise
- 8 slices of Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota
How to prepare:
- Season pork tenderloin slices on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil on medium heat. Cook pork tenderloin slices a few minutes on each side, being careful not to overcook.
- Remove pork and add peppers, cooking until softened and skin begins to blister.
- Heat bread in oven just until warm.
- Generously spread aioli in baguettes and add pork, peppers, and slices of Jamón Ibérico.
You are now ready to eat your Gourmet Serranito Sandwich with Jamon Iberico!
Ibérico Club’s whole hams will yield a lot delicious “serranitos” and ham for more recipes!
Take a look at our 4 different types of whole hams:
Whole jamón de bellota 100% ibérico + carving kit – 16lb | $899
Whole jamón grass-fed 100% ibérico + carving kit – 16lb | $549
Whole paleta de bellota 100% ibérica + carving kit – 10lb | $529
Whole paleta grass-fed 100% ibérica + carving kit – 10lb | $339