Ingredients (2 People)
- Fresh Baguette Bread
- Ripened Tomato
- Olive Oil
- Jamon Iberico de Bellota
- Optional: Garlic
- Begin by getting a fresh baguette bread and cutting it into slices of your favorite thickness.
- Once you have the fresh cut slices, place them in the oven and toast them to your liking.
- Get the slices out of the oven and let them cool for a little.
- Now, grab a ripened tomato, slice it in a half and rub it onto your freshly toasted bread.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin Olive Oil over the bread to add more flavors to this delicate & delicious recipe.
- And for the last step, add one or two slices of Jamón Ibérico (the best jamon in the world) on top of your bread masterpiece!
- Call friends & family, this is the way it's done in Spain, and enjoy your very delicious Pan Tumaca with loved ones!
- (For extra flavor and to make it more traditionally, like in Spain, rub garlic on the bread and then follow by rubbing the tomato and continuing the steps.)
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!