- Begin by looking for ripe mangoes. During this time of the year you'll most likely find Tommy Atkins mangoes in the market. You'll know they are ripe when they are yellow and red on the outside and tender when you gently touch them; if you are unsure if the mangoes are ripe, you can leave them in your kitchen counter for a few days.
- Jamón Ibérico de Bellota Described as the best jamón in the world by culinary experts. You can get it from a whole jamón where you have to carve it, or already hand-carved and packaged.
- Green Salad You can use any kind of greens for the salad; however, we like to mix Lamb's lettuce, Arúgula, Baby Beet greens, Spoon Cabbage, and Oak leaf.
- Dressing For the dressing we like to use Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Modena Vinegar, and salt
How to prepare
- Begin by peeling the skin of mangoes, followed by slicing the mango and then cutting it into small chunks.
- Carve a handful of slices of jamón Iberico or take some sliced out of the package if you have the pre-sliced package.
- In a Bowl, combine your choice of salad, then toss the mango pieces and the jamón Iberico.
- Lastly, add extra virgin olive oil and Moderna vinegar to your liking.
Voilà! It’s time to enjoy your delicious Mango salad!
Visit us @ ibericoclub.com
Show us your ♥