Pata Negra Cannelloni
- 17 oz of Jamón broth (jamón bones, onion, carrot, leak and garlic)
- 5 oz of of sliced jamón ibérico de bellota (2 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- 7 oz of jamón ibérico chunks (taquitos)
- 3 oz of flour
- 3 oz of butter
- 2 cups of whole milk
How to prepare
- For the broth, boil the bones of the jamón with the onion, carrot, leak and garlic at low heat for 3 hours. Strain and reserve half of the broth for the filling. Reduce the other half until it turns into a thicker sauce.
- For the filling, heat the butter, add the flour, and stir until toasted. Then add the milk, the half broth that we reserved, and the jamón chunks. Mix well and let it rest until cold.
- Wrap each cannelloni with the slices of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (Pata Negra) and the help of some wax paper.
- Put some of the thicker jamón broth in the plate and the cannelloni on top.
You are now ready to enjoy your Pata Negra Cannelloni!
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Show us your ♥