Award-winning, premium Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen, Spain. This golden color, deeply flavored, perfectly balanced Olive Oil is absolutely amazing. Early harvest, and cold pressed. Use it on your salads, seafood, bread, over your piquillo peppers or in a toast with salt for breakfast. Ibérico Club's number one pick in Spanish Olive Oils!
- Selected by Ibérico Club among 20 of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oils from Spain.
- Directly imported from Jaen, Spain by air in small batches.
- 4th generation, women-owned, 500.000 acres “Finca”.
- “Cosecha temprana“. Harvested in late October at its optimum stage.
- Less than 24 hours from harvest to milling.
- Mechanically extracted without heating or chemicals.
- Deeply flavored and perfectly rounded.
- Masterfully balanced between a sweet entrance and a slightly spicy twist at the end.
- Exceptional aromas, such as olive leaves, freshly cut grass, tomatoes and almonds.
- Unique deep-red bottle design reflecting passion and Andalusian tradition.
- Presented in a beautiful small bottle 100ml.
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
$24.90 Add to cart
$18.90 Add to cart
$21.90 Add to cart
$36.99 Add to cart