Ingredients (4 people)
- 1 Medium sized pumpkin
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Leak
- 2 Tbs of cream cheese
- 2 Tbs of heavy cream
- 2 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 slices of Jamón Ibérico
How to prepare:
- First of all cut the pumpkin in two, take out the seeds, put the two pumpkin halves upside down, and roast them in the oven for 60 minutes at 330 degrees. Then separate the skin from the flesh.
- Put the vegetable broth and olive oil in a pot with the pumpkin flesh, the potatoes and the leak, and bring to a boil. Add salt, bring down the heat and let it cook for another 20 minutes.
- Then put the cooked vegetables in the food processor, add the cream cheese, the heavy cream, part of the broth and blend until the texture is creamy (add more broth if needed).
- Serve in a normal bowl or get fancy and use small pumpkins to serve the soup.
- Finally put the slices of the best ham on earth (find it here), and some croutons.
Ready to enjoy!
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.