- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- 5 oz of the finest acorn-fed Ibérico Jamon (3 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- 7 oz of fresh mozzarella
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Olive Tapenade (paste made of olives, capers, anchovies and olive oil)
- Toast the slices of bread until lightly brown. Strain the mozzarella and divide into equal portions. Place the mozzarella on the bread and heat in the oven until the cheese starts to melt. Put the finest Jamon Iberico de Bellota thinly sliced and some basil. Finally add a hint of extra virgin olive oil and some Tapenade. (For the Tapenade, blend in the food processor one cup of olives, 3 anchovy fillets, 2 tablespoons of capers and some Olive Oil.)
- Enjoy this beautiful Jamon, Mozzarella and Basil Toast with your guests!
And don’t forget to visit us at www.ibericoclub.com to try the finest ham in the world, Jamon Ibérico de Bellota, Pata Negra.