Acorn-fed Ibérico Ham, Mozzarella and Basil Toast
- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- 5 oz of the finest acorn-fed Ibérico Jamon (3 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- 7 oz of fresh mozzarella balls
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Olive Tapenade (paste made of olives, capers, anchovies and olive oil)
How to prepare
- Begin by toasting the slices of bread until slightly brown/golden.
- Strain the mozzarella balls and divide into equal portions.
- Now that the bread is golden and you have divided the mozzarella balls into equal portions, place the mozzarella in the bread and heat in the oven until the cheese starts to melt.
- With the cheese melted, add the Jamon Iberico de Bellota
- Slice some basil, thinly, and add it on top.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and some Tapenade.
- Enjoy this beautiful Jamon, Mozzarella and Basil Toast with your guests!
- (For the Tapenade, blend in a food processor one cup of olives, 3 anchovy fillets, 2 tablespoons of capers and some Olive Oil.)
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Show us your ♥