Manchego Cheese Toast With Black Olive Spread 1252 Views
Pair of flavors made in heaven. Manchego cheese and olives! This video shows you the few steps to get to a great Spanish Tapa.
The Black Olive Spread is a genius idea. Normally when you go to a bar in Spain and order a beer and maybe some manchego cheese, they bring you some olives as well. Now with this olive spread you can add the flavor of the olives to any tapa!
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese in small wedges.
- 2.Toast some slices of white bread.
- 3.Open the jar of delicious Black Olive Spread and spread it over the toasted bread.
- 4.Place two small cheese wedges of manchego cheese on each slice of bread.
- 5.Pair with a nice full bodied red wine and enjoy!