Gourmet White Asparagus With Garlic And Manchego Cheese 2355 Views
Tenderness and flavor in one delicious Spanish Tapa. Video recipe to learn how to make this mind blowing white asparagus with garlic and Manchego Cheese Tapa.
Of course you can make this tapa with regular asparagus and any kind of cheese, but if you want to make an absolutely delectable Spanish tapa, make sure you use Ibérico Club’s Gourmet White Asparagus from Navarra, and our awarded Gran Reserva Manchego cheese. It will make a huge difference.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Open the jar of Gourmet White Asparagus and place one by one the asparagus in the serving plate.
- 2.Peel the garlic cloves and thinly slice them.
- 3.Put them in a small pan at medium heat with a generous amount of Olive Oil until slightly brown. Make sure not to burn them because they will go bad easily.
- 4.Drizzle the olive oil with the garlic over the asparagus.
- 5.Shave some of the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese on top of the asparagus.
- 6.Serve them with a touch of Rosemary to give it some color. Enjoy!