This unique toast is full with flavor and texture. And it’s because our Sobrasada Ibérica de Bellota is made out of acorn fed Iberico breed pork and that makes a huge difference. So you are not going to try a better sobrasada than this one.
It’s very easy to prepare this Spanish tapa. Just make sure you have freshly baked white bread and a good Sobrasada Ibérica de Bellota.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club.
How to prepare
- Cut some slices of white bread (baguette, ciabatta...).
- Put the slices in the toaster until slightly brown.
- Open your Sobrasada Ibérica de Bellota and cut some slices
- Remove casing from each slice.
- Place one slice of Sobrasada per toast and spread it.
- Place the sobrasada toasts in a serving plate and add some roasted Marcona Almonds. Enjoy!