The slight acorn notes from the delicious Lomo Ibérico (Iberico Pork Loin) go hand-in-hand with the buttery pine nuts and toasty walnuts to create a flavorful irresistible experience that will make you crave for more! Top these toasts with sherry-soaked raisins and honey for next-to-perfect flavor balances and the ideal way start to your meal. This is one tapa that will have everyone asking for more!
Ingredients (6 People)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of crusty bread
- Artisanal Lomo 100% Ibérico de Bellota, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place the raisins and vinegar in a bowl and let them sit for about 15 minutes or until raisins are plump.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and toast it in the oven until golden.
- On each toast, place a few slices of lomo ibérico and top with raisins, walnuts, and pine nuts, then drizzle with honey and serve it.
- You are now ready to enjoy the best lomo iberico toast! Yum!