Tropical timbale with Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
Jamón Ibérico de Bellota pairs to perfection with the sweet flavors of some tropical fruit. Try this amazing tower of flavors with thinly sliced mango, pineapple, papaya and avocado. 10 minute recipe.
- 1 papaya
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 1 pineapple
- 2 packages of sliced jamón ibérico de bellota
- Lemon juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
How to prepare
- Begin by Cleaning the papaya, the mango, the avocado and the pineapple.
- Once cleaned, slice them thinly and place them in a big plate and squeeze some lemon juice, salt and pepper over them.
- In the serving plate place in layers a slice of of papaya, then a slice pineapple, a slice of avocado, a slice of mango and a slice of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.
- Repeat the previous step until you have 3-layers of each ingredient.
- Once you have 3-layers of each, place another slice of Jamon Iberico at the top
- Add some extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve & Enjoy! :)
You are now ready to enjoy a Tropical Timbale with Jamon Iberico!
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Show us your ♥