- Half a melon (or one if it’s small)
- 5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (2 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- 6 Figs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Sea Salt
- A few basil leaves
- Clean the figs and cut them in half. Cut the melon into bite size pieces.
- For the dressing mix in a bowl some extra virgin olive oil, the juice of one lemon and some sea salt.
- Place the figs and melon in a platter and add the Jamón Pata Negra. Add some dressing and finally put some basil leaves on top.
You are now ready to enjoy Acorn-fed Iberico Ham with Melon and Figs!
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
This recipe was published by J. Kenji López-Alt from Serious Eats ( http://www.seriouseats.com/user/profile/Goodeaterkenji ). See full story here