Ingredients (4 people)
- Half a melon (or one if it’s small)
- 5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (2 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- 6 Figs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Sea Salt
- A few basil leaves
How to prepare:
- Clean the figs and cut them in half. Cut the melon into bite size pieces.
- For the dressing mix in a bowl some extra virgin olive oil, the juice of one lemon and some sea salt.
- Place the figs and melon in a platter and add the Jamón Pata Negra. Add some dressing and finally put some basil leaves on top.
Ready to enjoy!
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.
This recipe was published by J. Kenji López-Alt from Serious Eats (http://www.seriouseats.com/user/profile/Goodeaterkenji). See full story here