- 1.5 oz. sliced Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 jar of Gourmet Baby Beans from Navarra
- 4 eggs, poached or fried
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare
- Set aside 4 slices of Jamón Ibérico to garnish.
- Heat oil in medium sauté pan on medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft and start to brown a little.
- Add jar of Baby Beans and cook until warmed all the way through.
- Add remaining Jamón Ibérico to pot and cook 1 minute.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Top baby beans with eggs and reserved slices of Jamón Ibérico.
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Products in this recipe
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice, vacuum sealed and imported by air to maintain freshness. 1-5 Days Free Shipping. 100% Free Returns.