Ingredients (2 People)
- 1.5 oz. sliced Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 12 oz. jar of Gourmet Baby Beans from Navarra
- 4 eggs, poached or fried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set aside 4 slices of Jamón Ibérico to garnish.
- Heat oil in medium sauté pan on medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft and start to brown a little.
- Add jar of Baby Beans and cook until warmed all the way through.
- Add remaining Jamón Ibérico to pot and cook 1 minute.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Top baby beans with eggs and reserved slices of Jamón Ibérico.
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!