Ingredients (4 people)
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1/8 cup of butter
- 2 cups of whole milk
- Grated Manchego cheese
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 10 oz of Acorn fed Ibérico Ham (4 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
How to prepare
- First of all, we have to make the crepes. Mix the flour with the eggs and slowly incorporate the milk and the butter while stirring. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Melt some butter in a hot pan and put 2 big spoons of the mix. Move the pan to spread the mix all over it and flip over until golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the crepes.
- In another hot pan put some olive oil and sauté the onion and the mushrooms.
- Now, place the crepes one by one in another hot pan and put some Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, onion, mushrooms and finally the grated manchego cheese until it starts to melt. Add some salt and black pepper and roll them.
It’s time to enjoy!
And don’t forget to visit us to get the finest Ibérico Ham in the world. Salud!