- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1/8 cup of butte
- 2 cups of whole milk
- Grated Manchego cheese
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 10 oz of Acorn fed Ibérico Ham (4 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- First, make the crepes by mixing the flour with the eggs and slowly incorporate the milk and the butter while stirring. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add butter into a hot and allow it to melt all around, this helps with flavor and to make the crepe not stick.
- Now add 2 spoons of the mix you've just prepared and toss it the hot pan; make sure to move it around to make a crepe of your desire circumference.
- When you notice bubbles coming up on the crepe, it's probably time to flip. Repeat with the rest of the crepes, and make them as gold and crispy as you desire.
- In another hot pan put some olive oil and sauté the onion and the mushrooms.
- Now, place the crepes one by one in another hot pan and put Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, onion, mushrooms and finally grated manchego cheese until it starts to melt.
- Add salt, black pepper, roll them and enjoy!
It’s time to enjoy your perfect Ibérico Ham Crepes with Manchego Cheese!
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!