- 7 oz of arugula
- 5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (2 Ibérico Club packages)
- Pine nuts
- 3 oz of Parmesan cheese
- Modena Vinegar
- Soy sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in a heated pan without oil. Put aside and let it cool.
- For the dressing, mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of Modena vinegar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add the dressing to the arugula.
- Put some arugula over a slice of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, add some parmesan cheese and roll it to leave everything inside the slice of “Pata Negra” (Jamón Ibérico de Bellota)
- Repeat this step until you have all the rolls ready. Then add some of the dressing on top and don’t forget the pine nuts.
You are now ready to enjoy your jamón ibérico rolls!
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.