Morcilla Iberica, piquillo pepper and quail eggs
- Piquillo Peppers
- Morcilla 100% Iberica de Bellota
- Quail Eggs
- Chopped Chives
- Garlic Clove
- Thyme Pepper
- Olive Oil
How to prepare
- Begin by slicing your Morcilla 100% Iberica de Bellota from Iberico Club into equal 1-inch parts. (This Morcilla is dry-cured and does not need to be cooked)
- Next, grab a handful of Piquillo Peppers and dice them finely
- Place the finely chopped Piquillo Peppers into a pan and stir-fry them with approximately 2 teaspoons of olive oil; while stir-frying, add 1/2 ounce of chopped chives, 1 garlic clove and sprinkle thyme over the top
- In a separate frying pan, crack 2 quail eggs into the pan, and cook them until the yolks are hard, or cooked to your desire.
- Plating: Begin by serving the finely diced piquillo peppers in a plate as the base of a dish, then, continue by placing the 1-inch morcilla you cut earlier over the piquillo peppers, and last, follow by placing the quail eggs over the morcilla.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
‣ View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Products in this recipe
Premium Artisanal Morcilla Iberica de Bellota sausage 6 oz.
The finest morcilla Iberica “Pata Negra” you will enjoy in the USA. Guaranteed. Made from the acclaimed Ibérico de Bellota...
Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. Jar (10-16 pieces)
Sweet and delicious fire roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. You haven't tried anything like it before.
Show us your ♥