Ingredients (4 people)
- 4 slices of bread
- 10 oz of mushrooms
- 2.5 oz of Jamón de Bellota 100% Ibérico (1 package of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to prepare:
- Clean the mushrooms in running water and dry them with a paper cloth. Put them in a hot pan with some olive oil. When they start to get brown, add some salt and save.
- Toast the bread and cut in circles with the help of a glass.
- Put the Ibérico ham in a hot pan for 5 seconds (just enough to melt the fat and warm the slices)
- To make the dressing, chop the parsley and garlic very thin and add olive oil. Stir until it emulsifies.
- To plate the dish use a timbale mold. Start with a slice of Ibérico ham, then put a slice of bread and the mushrooms on top. Repeat until you have 2 layers of each ingredient. Finally finish with one slice of ham and some mushrooms.
- Take out of the mold carefully and add the dressing
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.