- 4 slices of bread
- 10 oz of mushrooms
- 2.5 oz of Jamón de Bellota 100% Ibérico (1 package of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clean the mushrooms in running water and dry them with a paper cloth.
- Place them in a hot pan with some olive oil until they start to get brown, then remove them, add some salt and put aside.
- Toast the bread and cut in circles with the help of a glass.
- Put the Ibérico ham in a hot pan for 5 seconds (just enough to melt the fat (white piece) and warm the slices)
- To make the dressing, chop the parsley and garlic very thinly, add olive oil and stir it until it emulsifies.
- To plate the dish use a timbale mold. Start with a slice of Ibérico ham, then put a slice of bread and the mushrooms on top.
- Repeat the previous step until you have 2 layers of each ingredient, then top it off with one slice of ham and some mushrooms.
- Take out of the timbale mold carefully and add the dressing.
You are now ready to eat your mushroom timbale with Jamon Iberico!
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!