Lamb’s lettuce, cherry tomatoes, raisins and Iberico ham
- Lamb’s lettuce
- 2 packages of our jamón ibérico de bellota
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Ground pepper
How to prepare
- Begin by rinsing the lamb's lettuce and the cherry tomatoes.
- Once rinsed, start by placing the lamb lettuce in the base of the plate.
- Next, dice the tomatoes into halfs and place them on top of the lettuce.
- Now add slices of Jamon Iberico de Bellota (Acorn-Fed Ibérico Ham)
- Finally, add some raisins and add your favorite dressing.
- You've now completed this delicious masterpiece! Enjoy :)