Sautéed Mushrooms with Spring Garlic and Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
- 1.3 lb of wild mushrooms
- 7 oz of spring garlic
- 2.5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
How to prepare
- Begin by cutting the spring garlic into small pieces.
- Now sauté the spring garlic in a heated pan with a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When it’s golden brown add the wild mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat, season with salt and pepper, and plate.
- Finally, put some amazing Jamón Pata Negra on top and prepare to enjoy.
(Optional): You can also add 3 eggs to the pan just before turning the heat off.
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Products in this recipe
Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Picual 500ml.
Award-winning, premium Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen, Spain. This golden color, deeply flavored, perfectly balanced Olive Oil is...
Hand-Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra” 2.5oz
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice,...
Show us your ♥