Ingredients (4 people)
- 1.3 lb of wild mushrooms
- 7 oz of spring garlic
- 2.5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
How to prepare:
- Cut the spring garlic into small pieces.
- Sautee the spring garlic in a heated pan with a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When it’s golden brown add the wild mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- Once cooked, turn the heat off, season with salt and pepper, and plate.
- Finally put some amazing Jamón Pata Negra on top and prepare to enjoy.
(Optional): You can also add 3 eggs to the pan just before turning the heat off.