A delicious and easy to make “tapa” to start the week.
Recipe for Jamon Iberico & Manchego Cheese:Ingredients (1 Person)
- Begin by cutting your baguette bread into slices of your favorite thickness.
- Toast the slices to your liking, preferably so that the outside is crunchy and the inside soft and flaky.
- Once the slices are toasted, place a slice of Jamon Iberico de Bellota on top.
- Followed by a slice of manchego cheese and a sun-dried tomato.
- Once you have that masterpiece created, drizzle a little honey over the top.
- Sit down, and enjoy your delicious Jamón Ibérico and Manchego Cheese Tapa :)
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!