Chorizo De Bellota And Manchego Cheese Bocadillo Sandwich 2197 Views
Easy video recipe with the steps to prepare the perfect “Bocadillo de Chorizo y Queso” (Chorizo Ibérico and Manchego Cheese sandwich). In Spain, Bocadillo is a sandwich with a loaf of bread (baguette or Italian bread, or galician bread), instead of with sliced bread.
The secret of a good bocadillo is using the best fresh and crunchy bread. And of course you need the best Chorizo Ibérico you can find. You can do it with a regular chorizo but once you try it with Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota you wont look back! And if you add a cheese that has been awarded with the Best Cheese in the World like our Gran Reserva Manchego cheese, then you have the perfect Bocadillo de Chorizo y Queso Manchego in the world!
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut the Chorizo Iberico de Bellota in thin slices.
- 2.Remove the casing from each slice.
- 3.Cut the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese in small wedges.
- 4.Open the white bread in two.
- 5.Place the slices of Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota inside the opened bread
- 6.Top the chorizo with the manchego cheese wedges.
- 7.Close the bread with the chorizo iberico and manchego cheese inside and enjoy!