Chorizo Ibérico De Bellota With Quail Egg Toast 747 Views
Great Spanish Tapa recipe! It is pretty simple, packed with flavor and very colorful.
The Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota gives this tapa the smoky flavor and buttery texture. The toasted bread is the crunchy element. And the quail egg is the colorful and elegant part of it.
The only thing that can be a bit challenging is frying the quail eggs. It’s important to have a non-stick pan and cook at medium heat.
Video brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club.
How to prepare
- 1.Fry the quail eggs in Olive Oil.
- 2.Toast some white bread (baguette or similar)
- 3.Slice some Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota in thin slices and put them over the toasted bread
- 4.Put the fried quail eggs on top of the Chorizo Iberico de Bellota
- 5.Season with some salt and pepper.