This gourmet Asparagus with Mayonnaise tapa is the perfect holiday appetizer. And it only takes 3 minutes to prepare.
Make sure you use the best white asparagus available: Gourmet White Asparagus from Navarra, Spain. These are the most tender and delicious white asparagus that you will ever taste.
The second most important part of this tapa is the mayonnaise. It has to be freshly made. Make sure to use fresh eggs, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lemon.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
- Gourmet white asparagus from Navarra
How to prepare
- Open the jar of delicious white asparagus from Navarra
- Put them in a nice serving plate
- Prepare a nice mayonnaise with extra virgin olive oil, egg, lemon and salt.
- Put a generous amount of the freshly made mayonnaise on top of the white asparagus.
- Finally drizzle some thyme to give it a nice herb flavor and some color. Enjoy!