White Asparagus Toast with Olive Spread and Jamón Ibérico de Bellota 2517 Views
What a nice treat! Learn how to prepare this asparagus toast in less than 5 minutes. Your guests are going to love it. Also, it’s very easy to prepare for larger parties.
Make sure you use the best white asparagus available: Gourmet White Asparagus from Navarra, Spain.
One of the brilliant things about this tapa is the Green Arbequina Olive Spread. It instantly adds the great flavor of the Spanish olive to the toast!
And of course, you have to use the finest cured meat on earth to top it: Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota, finely chopped.
How to prepare
- 1.Grill a big slice of white bread with some olive oil.
- 2.Put a generous amount of green olive spread (arbequina olive) on the toast.
- 3.Place two asparagus on the toast.
- 4.Cover it with a good amount of finely chopped Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.
- 5.Finally drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the whole toast. Enjoy!