Morcilla De Bellota, Onion And Honey Toast
Enjoy the finest Morcilla Ibérica de Bellota available in the USA with this easy-to-prepare Tapa!
Ibérico Club’s Morcilla Ibérica de Bellota (blood sausage) needs no cooking at all. It is ready to slice and enjoy and it is totally delicious!
- Artisanal Morcilla Ibérica de Bellota
- Orange Blossom Honey
- 1/2 white onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare
- Slice the bread and put it in the toaster until golden brown. It should be crunchy on the outside and soft inside.
- Chop half an onion and put it in the pan with a hint of olive oil at medium heat until transparent and slightly brown.
- Slice the unique Morcilla Ibérica de Bellota into thin slices and remove the casing.
- Place the slices of Morcilla de Bellota on the toast.
- Add the caramelized onions on top of the Morcilla. Be generous!
- Finally drizzle with some Orange Blossom Honey and get ready to enjoy!
Show us your ♥