Sobrasada Ibérica De Bellota, Honey And Pine Nuts Toast 878 Views
This video recipe will show you how to make this Spanish Tapa packed with flavor. The contrast of the Sobrasada Ibérica de Bellota and the Orange Blossom Honey is absolutely marvelous.
Ibérico Club’s Sobrasada Ibérica de Bellota is like a spreadable chorizo. It has a buttery texture from the Bellota (acorn) and a profound spicy flavor. It is absolutely delicious. Even more when paired with the sweetness of the orange blossom honey and the crunchiness of the pine nuts.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut some slices of white bread (baguette, ciabatta...).
- 2.Put the slices in the grill with some Olive Oil until slightly brown.
- 3.Put the pine nuts in a small pan at medium heat until slightly brown. Move frequently so they brown evenly.
- 4.Let them cool down to room temperature.
- 5.Cut some slices of the delicious Sobrasada Ibérica de Bellota and spread it on each toast.
- 6.Drizzle the toasts with a generous amount of Orange Blossom Honey.
- 7.Finally sprinkle the toasted pine nuts over the sobrasada toasts and enjoy!