Refreshing Tapa You’ll Want to Make All Summer
Delicately drape Spain’s prized anchovies over sweet melon for a refreshing and light summer bite.
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 tin of Premium Quality Santoña Anchovy Filets
- 1/2 cup bitter orange marmelade
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh mint
How to prepare
- Cut cantaloupe into 2-inch long rectangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade on each slice and drape an anchovy filet over the marmalade.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with a mint leaf.
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Products in this recipe
Show us your ♥