Delicately drape Spain’s prized anchovies over sweet melon for a refreshing and light summer bite.
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 tin of Premium Quality Santoña Anchovy Filets
- 1/2 cup bitter orange marmelade
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh mint
How to prepare
- Cut cantaloupe into 2-inch long rectangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade on each slice and drape an anchovy filet over the marmalade.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with a mint leaf.
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Products in this recipe
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt than any other. These extraordinary anchovies are aged in Extra Virgin Olive Oil given them a firm but silky texture. Enjoy them over a high quality potato chip or a slice of toasted baguette.