This tapa screams luxury, flavor, texture, and joy. Savor the sweet and salty taste of these delicious Foie Toasts with caramelized onions and Jamón Ibérico de Bellota. It’s a tapa for foodies and lovers of premium experiences. Try it today and share it with your friends and loved ones!
- 1 lb. onions
- 8 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Sugar
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 4-8 big slices of bread
- 4-8 Slices of Jamón Ibérico (1 Ibérico Club Pack)
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
- Slice the onions and place them in a pot with the sugar and the olive oil.
- Cook them at a very low temperature for 1 hour with the pot covered.
- Once cooked for an hour, add wine and cook for another 30 minutes without covering, at a low temperature.
- Toast the bread and spread the mixture.
- Continue next by preparing a pan on hot temperature until its very hot. Once very hot, cook the duck foie for 30 seconds each side.
- Once the foie is done, place it on top of the caramelized onions and sprinkle a little salt.
- Finally top the toast with some great Jamón Ibérico de Bellota from Ibérico Club