Foie Toast with Jamón Ibérico and Caramelized Onions.
This tapa screams luxury, flavor, texture, and joy. Savor the sweet and salty taste of these delicious Foie Toasts with caramelized onions and Jamón Ibérico de Bellota. It’s a tapa for foodies and lovers of premium experiences. Try it today and share it with your friends and loved ones!
- 1 lb. onions
- 8 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Sugar
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 4-8 big slices of bread
- 4-8 Slices of Jamón Ibérico (1 Ibérico Club Pack)
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
- Slice the onions and place them in a pot with the sugar and the olive oil.
- Cook them at a very low temperature for 1 hour with the pot covered.
- Once cooked for an hour, add wine and cook for another 30 minutes without covering, at a low temperature.
- Toast the bread and spread the mixture.
- Continue next by preparing a pan on hot temperature until its very hot. Once very hot, cook the duck foie for 30 seconds each side.
- Once the foie is done, place it on top of the caramelized onions and sprinkle a little salt.
- Finally top the toast with some great Jamón Ibérico de Bellota from Ibérico Club
Products in this recipe
Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Picual 500ml.
Award-winning, premium Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen, Spain. This golden color, deeply flavored, perfectly balanced Olive Oil is...
Hand-Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra” 2.5oz
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice,...
Show us your ♥