Ingredients (2 people)
- 4 slices of crusty bread
- 3 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3-4 oz. Majorero Semi-Cured Goat Cheese, thinly sliced
- 6-12 slices Jamón 100 % Ibérico de Bellota (depending on how your jamón is cut)
How to prepare
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium-low heat.
- Evenly layer cheese and jamón inside the bread and spread butter on the outside of each slice.
- Place sandwiches in skillet and cook until golden brown, being careful not to burn. Flip and continue to cook until the other side is also golden and cheese has melted.