- 4 slices of crusty bread
- 3 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3-4 oz. Majorero Semi-Cured Goat Cheese, thinly sliced
- 6-12 slices Jamón 100 % Ibérico de Bellota (depending on how your jamón is cut)
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium-low heat.
- Evenly layer cheese and jamón inside the bread and spread butter on the outside of each slice.
- Place sandwiches in skillet and cook until golden brown, being careful not to burn. Flip and continue to cook until the other side is also golden and cheese has melted.
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!